Nearest Historical Spots
- Patan – Once, the capital, during the period of Solankis, it is situated 26 kilometers westwards from Unjha.(Ranaki Vav & Sahasmaling Lake)
- Vadnagar – Main region for the Nagar Brahmins. Located at 40 kilometers eastward from Unjha.(Toran, Hatkeshwar Mahadev)
- Modhera – Located at approximately 60 kilometers southwest from Unjha. (Sun Temple, Stapathya Architecture)
- Siddhpur – Approximately 15 kilometers north from Unjha. (Famous Shiva temple broken down by Allaudin Khilji(Rudra Mahalaya)
- Ambaji – Temple of Goddess Amba – situated 110 kilometers north from Unjha; reach through bus.
- Becharaji – Temple of Becharaji – situated 85 kilometers south-west from Unjha; reach through bus.
- Siddhpur – Located 15 kilometers north from Unjha, it is a famous pilgrimage even mentioned in Shastras. A very famous
- Saraswati river for Shradh purpose. It is also considered to be a sacred river as it does not meet any ocean or sea. It is not perennial—but famous especially for bathing. Also visit St. Kapil’s Ashram & Bindu Sarovar.
For Transport related enquiry please contact : Akshar Travels Pvt. Ltd.