Darshan & Aarti Schedule
Patidar Community Activities
Patidar Community Notes
18th Silver Anniversary Mahotsav
Kadwa Patidar Directory
darshan & aarti info
patidar community activities
patidar community notes
18th silver anniversary mahotsav
The year 156, Samvat 212, The Pranpratishtha of the idol of Shri Umiya Mataji.
The Vikram Samvat 1124 Chaitra Mas, The temple of Shree Umiya Mataji was constructed and offered a Shikhar.
Vikram Samvat 1356 demolition of the temple by Alauddin Khilji.
Vikram Samvat 1873 to 1879, the fort of the temple was constructed.
The year 1867, in place of the bricks and lim stone temple, a new construction of the new carved stoneworked temple begins.
Year 1883, the appointment of the Panch working committee for construction of the temple of the Mataji, under the leadership of Shri Bechardas Lashkari.
Year 1895 (13-02-1895) mansarovar opened.
Year 1921, last ceremony of Bandhukavivah
Y-1931 year (02-05-1931) the construction of the Shree Umiya Mataji came into existence.
Year 1953 (02-02-1953) trust registered under no. A/ 943- mehsana
Year 1956, canteen started for the travellers
Year 1962, The tower of Mataji created.
Year 1972, new flagpole was offered to the temple by the auspicious hands of Shri Arvindbhai mafatlal.
Year 1974, ( 15-08-1974) Pranpratistha of the Shivalaya in the temple premises of Umiya Matatji.
Year 1976 ( 25-11-1976 to 29-11-1976) memeorable festival of Mataji’s 18th century celebrated.
Year 1978 ( 19-02-1978) the new expansion renovation plan for the trust passed
Year 1979 ( 29-4-1979/samvat 2035) The kadva patidar community arranged at the Umiya Mataji temple, the mass marriage festival and 24 couples tied the knot.
Year 1972 ( 03-06-1972) New rest rooms and canteen declared open for the travelers.
Year 1983 ( 30-10-1983) Decided to gift a panetar ( wedding dress) to the bride as the blessings, wherever the kadva patidar community mass marriages took place.
Year 1985 ( 08-11-1985) new Yagyashala inaugrated
Year 1988 ( 23-01-1988) new office premises declared open
Year 1988 ( 23-10-1988) Shree Umiya Mataji Pathikashram declared open
Year 1991 ( 13-03-1991) Shree N.M Patel Shree Uma pathikasram- Becharaji declared open
Year 1992 ( 14-07-1992) Satsang hall declared open at Mataji’s temple
Year 1993 ( 2 -01-1993), Rest house declared open at Shree Umiya Mataji campus –Sola Ahmedabad.
Year 1996,( 27-10-1996) In the Shree Umiya Parivar development fund, commitment to undertake to collect Rs. 100 crores taken, for the social development.
Year 1998 ( 20-09-1998) committed to donate Rs. 5,00,000/- towards the expenses of construction of girls and boys hostels
Year 1999 ( 03-10-1999) committed to building an I.A.S training centre at the Shree Umiya Mataji_ Sola Ahmedabad campus
Year 2000 ( 25-10- 2000) Pathikashram inaugurated at mansarovar.
Year 2016 ( 18 -05-2016 ), New A. C. Rest house Inaugurated at Uma Bhavan, Shree Umiya Mataji Sansthan –Unjha.
Year 2017 ( 16 -01-2017 ), New Administration Office Inaugurated at Uma Bhavan, Shree Umiya Mataji Sansthan –Unjha.
Year 2017 ( 24 -02-2017 ), Umiya Medical Store Inaugurated at Uma Bhavan, Shree Umiya Mataji Sansthan –Unjha.